Quotations to Help You Remember (Who You Are!)…
These powerful top 10 self esteem quotes all point to the truth of who you are – and you are unstoppable!…
Self Esteem Quotes – An Introduction
…Still, these self esteem quotes might also sound like the rather harsh urgings of a tough “Mr Motivator” self-help guru type. (Or is that just how I hear them, sometimes?) A kind of shouty “LOVE YOURSELF!”, rather than the gentler, and more encouraging, “It’s okay if you love yourself, y’know, cos you are loveable…”
So I share these self esteem quotes with the latter softer tone.
I also share these quotes – quotations that speak of low self esteem, social anxiety, self confidence – because these quotes ARE true of you.
But they’re not true just as soon as you ‘buy the book’, do the meditation, or tap yourself into calmness again. They’re true of you as a remembering – because you know, deep down, that what these words say of you is true.
So I share these self esteem quotes, then, to help you remember. Because, funnily enough, that is how I see my work as a tranformative coach – to help you remember…
10 of the Greatest, Most Inspiring Self-Esteem Quotes EVER?
01. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
– Oscar Wilde
02. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
03. Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.
By the way, being unstoppable doesn’t mean being infallable. It doesn’t mean you don’t make mistakes, then, or never get to look foolish, or that others might ‘surpass’ your efforts. It just means, no matter what, you are okay… The essence of healthy self-esteem, you might call it – naturally yours…
NOTE: my new, free One Page Self Esteem guide is all about your okayness – in just one page!
04. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
– Johnny Depp
05. Why do people accept the opinions of others about themselves as truth? Who is going to live the rest of your life anyway? Now that is TRUTH!
– Doug Firebaugh
06. The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.
– Joan Didion
07. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
– Joseph Chilton Pearce
As I say, then, what these self esteem quotes point to is your natural state – when you get out of your own way, when you deepen your understanding of the Inside-Out nature of the human experience (deepen your remembering), when you allow yourself to just be.
There really is nothing to do, then, for these quotes to be more and more your reality, it’s more an undoing (or an unthinking…).
NOTE: my new, free One Page Self Esteem guide reminds you of your your okayness!
08. You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
– Louise L. Hay
09. If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.
– T. Harv Eker
10. Trust yourself, then you will know how to live!
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
A Final Self Esteem Quote To Ponder…
Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
– Maxwell Maltz
Maxwell has it almost right here, dare I say it. EVERYONE suffers from low-self-esteem sometimes, everyone, just as everyone is confident, self-loving and has a healthy self-esteem sometimes, too.
It all depends on what you, individually, choose to focus on as you live your life one moment at a time.
- Do you choose to concentrate on the mistakes you make?
(And everyone makes mistakes, remember!)
- Do you choose to concentrate on everything you do that is a success?
Or, better still, do you simply accept yourself as a person who makes mistakes, sometimes, and gets things right sometimes too?
With this final, kinder approach to being human – I politely suggest – you will NOT be driving through your life as if you had the hand-break on, far from it!…
STRESS, Anxiety & Tension - There IS a BETTER WAY...
"The best use of imagination is creativity. The worst use of imagination is anxiety." – Deepak Chopra
(Remembering the 'Happiness Within' is a video/audio/ebook course based on the Inside-Out understanding.)