Wonderful and Marvelous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!)
Nearly 10 years in the making. It all started with creating quotes pages on my guru-free SelfHelpCollective.com (in 2008), beginning a newsletter called The Weekly Wonder, and starring in my very own inspirational quotes YouTube channel. After that, and literally tens of thousands of quotes considered (and only hundreds selected),…
- My Daily Quotes book, “Wonderful and Marvelous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!)”, is published on Amazon (Kindle) in Jan 2014.
- It’s then revised a little and published (also as an ebook) on sites like Apple iTunes and Google Play et al, in 2017.
- And is now available as a paperback on Amazon (Nov 2017), yay!…
“I see one aspect of you [Steve] as quotation king” – Will Bontrager from willmaster.com
Introducing… My Daily Quotes Book
“Wonderful and Marvelous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!)” contains daily quotes to help remind you of your (infinite) powers. Empowering reminders of the inside-out nature of the human experience, too. Simple, but truthful remindings of wonderful and marvellous you, then.
Available at these Amazon(s)…
- Amazon.com and Amazon UK and Amazon Japan,
- Amazon Germany and Amazon France,
- Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy
Available at these Amazon(s)…
- Amazon.com and Amazon UK and Amazon India,
- Amazon Japan and Amazon Canada and Amazon Germany
- Amazon France and Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy
- Amazon Brazil and Amazon Mexico and Amazon Australia
(So many Amazons, so little time!…)
NOTE: You can read it on Kindle even if you don’t have a Kindle, via Amazon’s Kindle Cloud Reader
Other Ebook Stores…
You can buy and read an ebook version of Daily Quotes Book, Wonderful and Marvelous…, via
About The Author
First as a (now recovered) self-help junkie, and latterly as a certified transformative coach and advocate of the so-called Inside-Out Understanding behind life (aka The 3 Principles).
That’s me reading thousands and thousands and thousands of long and short inspirational quotes, and reducing the best of them down to the following forms:
- Weekly Wonder newsletter and videos
- Large collection of inspirational quotes pages at SelfHelpCollective.com
- Countless PDF inspirational quotes ebooks like this one on fear
- Smaller collection of inspirational life quotes at SMNash.com
- One page of greatness quotes at InspireGreatnessNow.com
- A select few quotes about happiness in my How to be Happy E-Course
- And a site that inspires answers via a randomly chosen inspirational quote at EgoFatigo.com
About The Daily Quotes
And then – after all that reading, compiling and curating – I reduced ALL of those quotes down to those you’ll find in “Wonderful and Marvellous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!)”
- Daily quotes that focus on the wellness and wisdom within
- Daily quotes not looking to blame others, but inspire self
- Daily quotes like these…
“100% of the shots you don’t take don’t go in.” — Wayne Gretzky
“There is no failure. Only feedback.” — Robert Allen
“If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy.” — Proverb
“Be curious, not judgmental.” — Walt Whitman
“If you can’t make a mistake, you can’t make anything.” — Marva Collins
“Blame no one. Expect nothing. Do something.” — Gene Valvano
Here’s what I suggest you do next, then…
1. If you’re still interested in reading, rather than buying, then you’ll find many more quotes at this page: short inspirational quotes (ALL quotes taken from my book, “Wonderful and Marvellous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!)” of course.
2. Or you could watch this video I recently recorded to give you another sample of the daily quotes available in my book…
3. Or, if you’ve read/watched enough, and you’re convinced already, then you can buy my daily quotes book here!