“A Year in the Life of a Conscious Soul (Called YOU) – 365 Daily Conscious Living Quotes”
A book of daily inspirational quotes. Reminding you that life happens THROUGH you, and not TO you; that there is only one battle, one enemy, one struggle – the “one within”; that you ARE OKAY as is right now, and all is well.
This conscious living quotes book is ideal for you, if…
- You’ve ever struggled in life, at work, with yourself or with others, or
- You’re a coach, maybe, or a teacher or a mentor, or
- You’re a writer or a blogger or a sharer of the inspirational (e.g. images on Instagram or Facebook; inspiring tweets on Twitter; or inspirational quotes that bring your words to life)
“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.” – Albert Einstein…
Introducing… My Conscious Living Quotes Book
A second book of inspirational quotes. From me, Steve M Nash. Inspired by my first book Wonderful & Marvelous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!), this conscious living quotes book specifically focusses on so-called “conscious living”. (Whatever that expression may mean to you.)
“A Year in the Life of a Conscious Soul (Called YOU) – 365 Daily Conscious Living Quotes” contains daily quotes that invite you to remember Your True Nature. 365+ daily inspirational quotes, then, all carefully hand-picked by me from tens of thousands of quotations. With one singular aim: conscious living…
- Find quotes about understanding, quotes about love, awareness quotes
- Delight in monthly quotes from Albert Einstein, Byron Katie, Jeff Foster, Wayne Dyer and Rumi
- Discover monthly quotes that might shock you, paradoxical quotes, practical quotes, spiritual quotes, and quotes that relate to The Three Principles understanding (as first advocated by Sydney Banks)
“Let life have you. It does anyway. You’re just telling yourself the story of how it doesn’t.” – Byron Katie
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
“Blame no one. Expect nothing. Do something.” – Gene Valvano
Powerful reminders, then, of the inside-out nature of the human experience, you’ll find empowering encouragements in this conscious living quotes book, paradoxical pointers and wonderful wisdom – all invitations for you to take notice of the that very same “wisdom within”.
More Amazon Kindles…
Available at these Amazon(s)…
- Amazon.com and Amazon UK and Amazon India,
- Amazon Japan and Amazon Canada and Amazon Germany
- Amazon France and Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy
- Amazon Brazil and Amazon Mexico and Amazon Australia
(So many Amazons, so little time!…)
NOTE: You can read it on Kindle even if you don’t have a Kindle, via Amazon’s Kindle Cloud Reader
- Amazon.com and Amazon UK and Amazon Japan,
- Amazon Germany and Amazon France,
- Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy
Other Ebook Stores…
You can buy and read an ebook version via
- Apple iBooks and Google Play, and
NOTE: Books2Read includes popular ebook stores like: Kobo and Playster and Barnes&Noble and more.
About The Author
“I see one aspect of you [Steve] as quotation king” – Will Bontrager from willmaster.com
Hi, my name is Steve M Nash. And I’m a fan of inspirational quotes. Seems I’ve been reading, compiling and curating ’em since 2008 (when I started creating SelfHelpCollective.com).
Firstly as a (recovered) self-help junkie, and latterly as a certified transformative coach and advocate of the so-called Inside-Out Understanding behind life (aka The 3 Principles).
And I’d like to think that this conscious living quotes book is aligned with the three principles understanding, hence my inclusion of three principles quotes. I’d like to think it, but who knows (indeed!) if that is true…
You can find out more about me (and my passion/fascination for inspirational quotes) on this Daily Quotes Book page that I created for quotes book #1: Wonderful & Marvelous – Daily Empowering Quotes (About You!), should you want to.
But the thing I’d most like you to do is to find out more about my conscious living quotes book: buy my conscious living quotes book, now! (Please.)