Another 1-Page Guide
Hi, I'm Steve M Nash – transformative coach, and editor of SMNash.com and guru-free self-help site, SelfHelpCollective.com.
And I have a question for you about you and your self-esteem. So...
Do you recognise yourself below – these so-called low self esteem ‘flaws’?
- Perfectionism, lack of trust?
- You focus on your limitations?
- Fear and uncertainty, guilt, shame?
- You believe that the world is a ‘bad place’?
- You are skeptical, and can be over-critical?
You do? Well, it’s okay – me too!
I think that we all suffer from this ‘low state of mind’ thinking, from time to time, and it’s okay but… it’s not Who You Are (or I Am). Yup, the reason for writing my self esteem guide (1-page PDF) can actually be summed up thus:
"I wish I could show you, When you are lonely or in darkness, The astonishing light of your own being." – Hafiz
Download my 1-Page
More Free Guides?
If you'd like to read MORE of my free guides to the Inside-Out Understanding, you can when you enroll in my free course on Teachable (about suffering). (Yup, you're gonna need to give me your email address for these babies, sorry! But it'll be worth it, I promise)
These are the ebooks/guides you'll get (and more) when you enroll in my course, "Do You Really Want to STOP THE SUFFERING?"
* How to Live a Stress-Free Life
* 1-Page Guide to The Three Principles
* 1-Page Guide to the BEST of SMNash.com
Enroll Here (Free)!
Thanks for visiting,