For Freedom, Ease, and (Infinite) Possibilities…
Would you like to work with me? Straight to the point, huh! No preamble, or anything. You likely hardly know me, too. Okay, let me ask some easier questions:
- Have you enjoyed my blog, videos and newsletters – what I say, how I say it?
- Are you interested in experiencing more self-ease, in having more fun in your life and relationships, and in expressing yourself more creatively?
- Would you like to engage in a meaningful conversation, then… about being human, the 3 Principles understanding and you (me, and everyone)…?
Well you might like to work with me. And you can. But first, some more “to the point” words…
How You Can Work With Me… (1, 2, 3.)
1. Three Month Coaching Program (£1450)
Essentially, this is a bespoke coaching program designed around you and your needs. Consisting of weekly coaching conversations, and email support throughout this period, it is likely that our work together might focus on the following:
- Deepening your grounding of the 3 Principles understanding (which really means deepening your grounding of yourself – self-ease (no matter what), peace of mind, clarity, creativity, etc.)
- Focus on an issue you have – anxiety, relationships, overwhelm etc.
- Get curious about what else could be possible – unspoken ambitions/dreams maybe
My requirements are simple: you would likely have some awareness of the 3 Principles understanding; you would be willing to “show up”; and you would be committed to this work, whatever it is you decide to focus on, and wherever it might takes us.
Sound like you? And interested in finding out more? Then the best thing to do now is to schedule some time for us to speak together. Let’s speak about you, and your hopes and fears, in an introductory coaching conversation – and see if we’d both like to work together:
- This will be a one-to-one transformative coaching conversation, first and foremost – an experience for you of how I work (over Skype/Zoom/phone)
- I’d get a sense of how I might be able to help and support you
- And we’d both get a feel for whether we’d want to work together afterwards
NOTE: You can find out more details of my premiere coaching program (my preferred way of working with committed clients) at this page – www.smnash.com/coaching/.
And if none of this makes any sense to you, or you’re unfamiliar with the 3 Principles (inside-out understanding), or it all feels “too much” right now, then there might be better coaching options for you to take below…
2. A Taste Of Transformative Coaching (£29 to £149)
You can experience a taste of transformative coaching with me (via a self-study E-Course, or a package of three 1-hour coaching conversations plus free 1-hour introductory call) via this page – www.smnash.com/happy-ecourse/
- This is the sales page for my How to be Happy E-Course
- The E-Course also acts as a transformative coaching taster (self-study)
- You don’t need to buy the E-Course to buy the coaching
Or, if you’d just like to experience a free half-hour coaching conversation with me, then you can do so here – www.smnash.com/beginnings/ (or via the button below)
3. You Can ‘Work With Me’, for Free
Firstly, if none of what I offer (above) appeals to you, or if you’d just like to “get to know me better” first, then you can (continue to) work with me for free.
The best way to work to do that is to join my Daily Reset newsletter (or One Minute Wonder) – you’ll get daily, relevant reminders of the 3 Principles understanding (and the wisdom that lies “within”).
(You might like to watch my videos and read blog posts about feeling .)
Or you can work with me simply by gorging yourself on the blog posts, free ebooks, free newsletters, videos I’ve recorded, and transformative quotes I’ve shared. You can find out more here… www.smnash.com/free/.
Other Coaching Possibilities Exist Too (£Various)
If you’d like to talk to me about how else I might be able to help and support you – if my fees seem unaffordable to you, or ‘free’ feels like too much work, or the coaching program is too long (or too short) – then please feel free to tell me about it, via this page – www.smnash.com/contact/
Who Am I To Help, By The Way?
- Well, it means I help “The Afflicted” understand the nature of their “affliction”, allowing them to neutralise and transform it in the process.
- It means I help “The Oblivious” to become conscious of the “problem” in the first place, and become mindful and aware of the limitless possibilities always available no matter what.
- And it means I help “The Informed” – those ‘spiritual types’ that get it already, or those that understand intellectually – I help them “return Home”, to freedom, in my own unique, “Steve M Nash” way.
All in the name of “freedom, ease, and (infinite) possibilities…” (With apologies to Derek Halpern.)
All with the aim of helping you see for yourself what Sydney Banks was able to see…
“If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
– Sydney Banks
PS You might not know this about me – maybe you’ve guessed already? – but I’ve acquired a little taste for transformative, inspirational quotes in the last 10 years. So much so, that I’ve self-published a book of quotes in 2014, and am half-way through compiling another (about “conscious living”).
So let me finish this ‘work with me’ page with a few quotes of encouragement to you, me and everyone (all by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)…
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming.”
“As soon as you trust yourself, then you will know how to live.”
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”