For Freedom, Ease, and (Infinite) Possibilities…
Would you like to work with me? Straight to the point, huh! No small talk, or nothing. And we likely hardly know each other.
Okay, let me tell me you why people decide to work with me, instead. And we can see what comes from doing that… (I’ll just let Mark Twain have his say, first. It’s kinda relevant.)
Why My Clients Work With Me…
My clients pick me, I don’t pick them. Let me explain what I mean.
Call it wisdom, intuition or it ‘feeling right’. Call it being drawn to my openness and honesty. Call it liking how I say things (in words or in video), how I see things, or even how I look! Call it what you will – my clients pick me, I don’t pick them.
And why do they pick me? Well, grounding is useful (to say the least), and connection, and feeling deeply listened to. But I think my clients pick me because they can relax with me…
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
Somehow my clients know it will be safe for them to share themselves with me, to not feel judged. And that might be because of:
- something they’ve read of mine,
- a video they’ve watched,
- a podcast they’ve listened to, or even
- a first, free conversation we’ve had together.
And then my clients start to relax, to listen in, and to see/understand (themselves and the 3 Principles understanding) more.
Then the “battle within” quietens – thinking lessens – and an always-been-there, impersonal, guiding wisdom and presence reveals itself, takes over.
That’s how it seems to work, so far, with me.
Who My Clients Usually Are…
As I’ve already said, my clients are usually “drawn” to me, for some reason.
And, as you’re reading this right now, you could be one such person.
- Have you enjoyed my blog, videos and newsletters – what I say, how I say it?
- Are you interested in experiencing more self-ease, in having more fun in your life and relationships, and in expressing yourself more creatively?
- Or would you simply like to “stay in the conversation”? Y’know, the one about the 3 Principles (Inside-Out) understanding, about accessing the “innate health” within us all, about the ebb and flow of being human?
Well you might like to work with me. And here’s how you can…
How YOU Can Work With Me… (1, 2, 3.)
“I feel like ‘I can do absolutely anything’ I feel at peace with myself, and at peace with [my friend] too. I feel so different now… Thank you again Steve.”
– Diane B. (2018)
1. Three Month Coaching Program (£1450)
Essentially, this is a bespoke coaching program designed around you and your needs. Consisting of weekly coaching conversations, and email support throughout this period, it is likely that our work together might focus on the following:
- Deepening your grounding of the 3 Principles understanding (which really means deepening your grounding of yourself – self-ease (no matter what), peace of mind, clarity, creativity, etc.)
- Focus on an issue you have – anxiety, relationships, overwhelm etc.
- Get curious about what else could be possible – unspoken ambitions/dreams maybe
My requirements are simple: you would likely have some awareness of the 3 Principles understanding; you would be willing to “show up”; and you would be committed to this work, whatever it is you decide to focus on, and wherever it might takes us.
Interested in finding out more, then? Then the best thing to do now is to schedule some time for us to speak together. Let’s speak about you, and your hopes and fears, in an introductory coaching conversation – and see if we’d both like to work together:
- This will be a one-to-one transformative coaching conversation, first and foremost – an experience for you of how I work (over Skype/Zoom/phone)
- I’d get a sense of how I might be able to help and support you
- And we’d both get a feel for whether we’d want to work together afterwards
NOTE: You can find out more details of my premiere coaching program (my preferred way of working with committed clients) at this page – www.smnash.com/coaching/.
And if none of this makes any sense to you, or you’re unfamiliar with the 3 Principles (inside-out understanding), or it all feels “too much” right now, then there might be better coaching options for you to take below…
2. A Taste Of Transformative Coaching (£29 to £149)
You can experience a taste of transformative coaching with me (via a self-study E-Course, or a package of three 1-hour coaching conversations plus free 1-hour introductory call) via this page – www.smnash.com/happy-ecourse/
- That link takes you to the sales page for my How to be Happy E-Course
- The E-Course also acts as a transformative coaching taster (self-study)
- You don’t need to buy the E-Course to buy the coaching
3. Other Coaching Possibilities Exist Too (£Various)
I offer bespoke coaching programs, too. A shorter program; 1- and 2-day coaching intensives; I even offer a Pay What You Can taster program.
So if you’d like to talk to me about how else I might be able to help and support you. Or if the investment seems unaffordable to you. Or if ‘free’ feels like too much work, or the coaching program is too long (or too short)… Then please feel free to get in touch with me, via this page – www.smnash.com/contact/.
“Grateful To You For Saving My Life…”
“[Steve] makes me more aware, thoughtful, loving, relaxed, comfortable with myself & others & that lasts longer & comes more easily as time goes on.” – Sarahjane L, UK (2017)
Who Am I To Help, Anyway?
My name is Steve M Nash. That’s a pic of me on the right, taken in Hebden Bridge (UK) late 2013. And I’m a certified transformative coach. (Trained by Michael Neill and other world-class Three Principles coaches and practitioners.)
And I’ve been on my own long and winding road, when it comes to self-help, spiritual teachings and the Three Principles understanding. (More details here => www.smnash.com/about/ .)
But rather than ‘sell’ myself here, my coaching abilities etc., let me share a few fun facts with you – what influences me, the most:
1. I’m a big lover of inspirational quotes. (I’ve compiled 2 books of quotes: Book #1, and Book #2.) And these 3 inspirational quotes by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe seem particularly apt to share with you…
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming.”
“As soon as you trust yourself, then you will know how to live.”
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
2. I’m influenced by many who point to Truth, not just Sydney Banks and those that share The Three Principles understanding. So my favourite ‘influences’ right now are Garret Kramer, Byron Katie, Jeff Foster, Mooji and Adyashanti
3. I think ‘life’ makes the best teacher (once you start to listen to it, anyway)
And I share these and other influences with my clients, as the moment sees fit, all in the name of “freedom, ease, and (infinite) possibilities…”
All with the aim of helping you see for yourself what Sydney Banks was able to see…
“If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
– Sydney Banks
Ready to dive in?
PS Just Want to ‘Work With Me’, for Free?
If none of what I offer (above) appeals to you, or if you’d just like to “get to know me better” first, then you could work with me for free.
The best way to work to do that is to join my Daily Reset e-zine (or One Minute Wonder) – you’ll get daily, relevant reminders of the 3 Principles understanding (and the wisdom/answer that lies “within”).
Or, if you’d just like to experience a free half-hour coaching conversation with me, then you can do so here – www.smnash.com/beginnings/ (or via the button below).
“The coaching call with Steve went far and above my expectations. His presence created a silent space and was both gentle yet piercing to allow my own answers [to] come through, guided by his wisdom.”
– Yusuf Smith, Propane Fitness (2016)
Or you can work with me simply by gorging yourself on the blog posts, free ebooks, free newsletters, videos I’ve recorded, and transformative quotes I’ve shared. You can find out more here… www.smnash.com/free/.