You, Me and Transformative Coaching
How can you work with me, let me count the ways:
- You can sign-up to a Coaching Intensive (just ask)
- You can sign-up to my Premium Monthly Coaching Program
- You can sign-up to my Starter Coaching Package (keep reading)
- You can also sign-up to my Pay What You Feel Introductory Package
- And you can find YOUR WAY to work with me for free (keep reading)
But why might you consider working with me, in the first place?…
For Freedom, Ease, and (Infinite) Possibilities?…
So why would you consider working with me? That really is a great question. And, honestly, I don’t know the answer as I don’t know you (yet). But I do know why my clients decided to work with me, so let me start there – and we can see what comes my from doing so…
Why My Clients Work With Me…
My clients pick me, I don’t pick them. Let me explain what I mean.
Call it wisdom, intuition or it ‘feeling right’. Call it being drawn to my openness and honesty. Call it liking how I say things (in words or in video), how I see things, or even how I look! Call it what you will – my clients pick me, I don’t pick them.
And why do they pick me? Well, grounding is useful (to say the least), and connection, and feeling deeply listened to. But I think my clients pick me because they can relax with me…
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” – Chinese Proverb
Somehow my clients know it will be safe for them to share themselves with me, to not feel judged. And that might be because of:
- something they’ve read of mine (Daily Reset E-zine, Blog)
- a video they’ve watched (One Minute Wonder, 3 Minute Heroes)
- a podcast they’ve listened to (Episodes in Troubled Thinking)
And then my clients start to relax, to listen in, and to see/understand (themselves and the 3 Principles understanding) more.
Who My Clients Usually Are…
As I’ve already said, my clients are usually “drawn” to me, for some reason.
And, as you’re reading this right now, you could be one such person.
- Have you enjoyed my blog, videos and newsletters – what I say, how I say it?
- Are you interested in experiencing more self-ease, in having more fun in your life and relationships, and in expressing yourself more creatively?
- Or would you simply like to “stay in the conversation”? Y’know, the one about the 3 Principles (Inside-Out) understanding, about accessing the “innate health” within us all, about recognising and allowing more the ebb and flow of being human?
Well you might like to work with me. And here’s how you can…
How YOU Can Work With Me…
“I feel like ‘I can do absolutely anything’ I feel at peace with myself, and at peace with [my friend] too. I feel so different now… Thank you again Steve.”
– Diane B. (2018 – after a 2-Day Coaching Intensive)
Starter Coaching Package
Essentially, this is a bespoke coaching package designed around you and your needs. Consisting of 7 weekly coaching conversations, and email support throughout this period, it is likely that our work together might focus on the following:
- Deepen your grounding of the 3 Principles understanding (which really means deepening your grounding of yourself – self-ease (no matter what), peace of mind, clarity, creativity, etc.)
- Focus on an issue you have – anxiety, relationships, overwhelm etc.
- Get curious about what else could be possible – unspoken ambitions/dreams maybe
My requirements are simple: you would likely have some awareness of the 3 Principles understanding; you would be willing to “show up”; and you would be committed to this work, whatever it is you decide to focus on, and wherever it might takes us.
Interested? Then the best thing to do now is to schedule some time for us to speak together:
- This will be a one-to-one transformative coaching conversation, first and foremost – an experience for you of how I work (over Skype/Zoom/phone)
- I’d get a sense of how I might be able to help and support you
- And we’d both get a feel for whether we’d want to work together afterwards
Starter Package: Schedule Free Appointment
“[Steve] makes me more aware, thoughtful, loving, relaxed, comfortable with myself & others & that lasts longer & comes more easily as time goes on.” – Sarahjane L, UK (2017)
“Steve is a very genuine person, ( honestly i havent met such a person in my life )” – Ritesh, India (2015)
NOTE: The details you enter here will safe. We take your privacy seriously. (As does Acuity Scheduling - the software service we use.) See our terms and privacy here.
Who Am I To Help, Anyway?
And I’ve been on my own long and winding road, when it comes to self-help, spiritual teachings and the Three Principles understanding.
But rather than ‘sell’ myself here, my coaching abilities etc., let me share a few fun facts with you – what influences me the most, right now.
A Few Fun Facts About Steve
1. I’m a big lover of inspirational quotes. (I’ve compiled 2 books of quotes: Book #1, and Book #2.) And these 3 inspirational quotes by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe seem particularly apt to share with you…
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming.”
“As soon as you trust yourself, then you will know how to live.”
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
2. I’m influenced by many who point to Truth, not just Sydney Banks and those that share The Three Principles understanding. So my favourite ‘influences’ right now are Garret Kramer, Byron Katie, Jeff Foster, Mooji and Adyashanti
3. I think ‘life’ makes the best teacher (once you start to listen to it, anyway). And I share these and other influences with my clients, as the moment sees fit, all in the name of “freedom, ease, and (infinite) possibilities…”
All with the aim of helping you see for yourself what Sydney Banks was able to see…
“If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
– Sydney Banks
Oh, and this too:
4. I am a big fan of human beings. For me, the real ‘value’ of the 3 principles understanding is watching the positive way it impacts all those that start to see it for themselves. A natural ‘getting out of the way’ occurs, and consciousness rises. So, nowadays, I’m more able to see the love and wisdom in all human beings, especially in those that are completely unaware of the principles. As Jack Pransky puts it:
“All we are is peace, love, and wisdom, and the power to create the illusion that we are not.”
– Jack Pransky
Anyway, you read enough, yet? Ready to dive in? Ready to explore the possibilities of working with me, somehow? If so, you can make an appointment here!
Thank you for reading this, and I hope – either via working with me directly, or otherwise – that you find what you’re looking for (because it IS ‘there’, believe me, just waiting for you to take notice of it)…
PS You Don’t HAVE to Work With Me, Directly…
Maybe you don’t like the idea of working with me, one-to-one. Either because of the cost, or you just don’t feel comfortable (yet) with the idea of speaking one-to-one with a transformative 3 Principles coach like me.
If that’s the case, then all is not lost…
- You can buy my transformative self-study program on “innate happiness” (less than $100). And get to explore transformative three principles coaching, by yourself, with my 8-weekly online E-Course called Happiness From The Inside-Out (sent to you by email).
Or, if you prefer FREE right now,…
- You can receive free weekday email-reminders of the 3 Principles understanding, if you just join The Daily Reset e-zine. (Which might help you get to ‘know’ me better, too. 🙂 )
- You can continue to explore SMNash.com, on your own, simply by gorging yourself on the blog posts, free ebooks, and videos I’ve shared over the years. And you can do so here www.smnash.com/free/ .
What MORE could you want from me, eh? 😉
Seriously, if you you have an answer to that question – do let me know!
And if you’d like to find out for yourself, what working with me is like, you can book some time to do so here.