Have I Helped or Inspired You?
Hello. My name is Steve M Nash and I’m the creator of this site, SMNash.com (started 2013), as well as sister sites SelfHelpCollective.com (2008) and SteveMNash.com (2020).
On SMNash.com alone, the work I share with you for free includes:
- 107+ BLOG POSTS (on the Inside-Out Understanding)
- 60+ VIDEOS
- 4 FREE EBOOKS
- 79+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
- 1 DAILY DELIGHT NEWLETTER (365+ daily inspirational quotes by email)
So I created this tips page to allow you to show support for my work – tip me or buy one of my books/products (see below).
Do You Get Value From My Work?
Great! All I ask here then is you TIP ME according to the value you’ve received. How?
1. You can tip me via my PayPal link: (What you tip is up to you.)
2. You can buy one of my inspirational books/products:
- Daily Quotes book or Posisitve Spiritual Quotes book
- More books, blank journals and sleep journals
- Even some “silly” books and password log books (yes, really!)
NOTE: ALL of my books/products are listed at sister site, SteveMNash.com.
3. You can find something inspirational to buy at my Etsy store:
4. Or… you can simply buy me a coffee via BuyMeACoffee.com:
Your Tips Help Me Pay the Bills!
Starting in 2008, I specifically created and developed these “helping websites” to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Ordinary people, extraordinary people, fantastic and flawed and funny people – people like you. And all via transformative blog posts, inspirational videos, and encouraging ebooks, e-newsletters and 1-2-1 transformative coaching conversations – all available for free.
But content creation does not come free.
Firstly, it takes a great deal of time and energy (and understanding) to create and support any half-useful online resource.
Then there’s paying for quality services to create, host and share helpful content:
- Using a web host like SiteGround to give a “home” to sites like SMNash.com and SteveMNash.com (and using NameCheap) to buy the domains each year
- Using services like Aweber for sending newsletters, for example
- Paying for and using services like Canva, CreativeFabrica and Vecteezy to help me create the graphics for the content I produce
- Using Acuity to schedule coaching conversations
Then there’s the thousands and thousands of dollars and hours spent on developing the understanding of the human condition that I share here.
That’s why I decided to create this tips page, to give you a chance to show your appreciation and support for the value you’ve received from me.
Thank you – your tips continue to help me pay these bills 🙂