Have I Helped or Inspired You?
Hello. My name is Steve M Nash and I’m the creator of this site, SMNash.com (started 2013), as well as sister sites SelfHelpCollective.com (2008) and SteveMNash.com (2020).
On SMNash.com alone, the work I share with you for free includes:
- 107+ BLOG POSTS (on the Inside-Out Understanding)
- 60+ VIDEOS
- 4 FREE EBOOKS
- 79+ INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
- 1 DAILY DELIGHT NEWLETTER (365+ daily inspirational quotes by email)
So I created this donation/support page to allow you to show support for my work, by either making a donation or buying one of my books:
1. You can buy one of my inspirational books/products:
2. You can make a donation via PayPal, if the books don’t suit:
3. Or, you can simply make a small donation via BuyMeACoffee.com:
"Thank you. You would appear to have changed my life."
"Just want to say a big thank you for your course on suffering (which I started late last night) and for the Daily Reset and for all the resources it takes you to... it feels extraordinary to have found you via the web and then be offered all these riches - so perfectly aligned with what I need - and for free!...
"The world is a truly miraculous place 🙂
"Thank you. You would appear to have changed my life :)"
– Emily Mumford (UK), February 2020
Why a Support Page?
Starting in 2008, I specifically created and developed these “helping websites” to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Ordinary people, extraordinary people, fantastic and flawed and funny people – people like you. And all via transformative blog posts, inspirational videos, and encouraging ebooks, e-newsletters and 1-2-1 transformative coaching conversations – all available for free.
But content creation does not come free.
Firstly, it takes a great deal of time and energy (and understanding) to create and support any half-useful online resource.
Then there’s paying for quality services to create, host and share helpful content:
- Using a web host like SiteGround to give a “home” to sites like SMNash.com and SteveMNash.com
- Using services like Aweber for sending newsletters, for example
- Using Teachable for creating and hosting online courses
- Using Acuity to schedule coaching conversations
Then there’s the thousands and thousands of dollars and hours spent on developing the understanding of the human condition that I share here.
That’s why I decided to create this financial support page, to give you a chance to show your appreciation and support.
You can do so above – thank you 🙂