Another 1-Page Guide
Hi, I'm Steve M Nash – transformative coach, and editor of SMNash.com and guru-free self-help site, SelfHelpCollective.com.
And I have a question for you about you and your self-esteem. So...
Do you recognise yourself below – these so-called low self esteem ‘flaws’?
- Perfectionism, lack of trust?
- You focus on your limitations?
- Fear and uncertainty, guilt, shame?
- You believe that the world is a ‘bad place’?
- You are skeptical, and can be over-critical?
You do? Well, it’s okay – me too!
I think that we all suffer from this ‘low state of mind’ thinking, from time to time, and it’s okay but… it’s not Who You Are (or I Am). Yup, the reason for writing my self esteem guide (1-page PDF) can actually be summed up thus:
"I wish I could show you, When you are lonely or in darkness, The astonishing light of your own being." – Hafiz
Download my 1-Page
More Free Guides?
If you'd like to read the rest of my free guides to the Inside-Out Understanding, you can when you join my Connections Now! E-zine. (Yup, you're gonna need to give me your email address for these babies, sorry! But it'll be worth it, I promise, and you can always unsubscribe if it isn't!)
These are the ebooks/guides you'll get for joining Connections Now!
* How to Live a Stress-Free Life
* 1-Page Guide to The Three Principles
* 1-Page Guide to the BEST of SMNash.com
Join Connections Now! Here!
Thanks for visiting,