Another FREE 1-Page PDF Guide for You
Hi, I’m Steve M Nash – transformative coach, and editor of SMNash.com and guru-free self-help site, SelfHelpCollective.com.
And I have a question for you about you and your self-esteem: Do you recognise yourself below – these so-called low self esteem ‘flaws’?
- Perfectionism, lack of trust?
- You focus on your limitations?
- Fear and uncertainty, guilt, shame?
- You believe that the world is a ‘bad place’?
- You are skeptical, and can be over-critical?
Well, it’s okay – me too.
I think that we all suffer from this ‘low state of mind’ thinking, from time to time, and it’s okay but… it’s not Who You Are (or I Am). Yup, the reason for writing my self esteem guide (1-page PDF) can actually be summed up thus:
“I wish I could show you, When you are lonely or in darkness, The astonishing light of your own being.” – Hafiz
More Free Guides?
If you’d like to read MORE of my free guides to the Inside-Out Understanding, you can when you enroll in my free course on Teachable called, “Do You Really Want to STOP THE SUFFERING?”.
These are the ebooks/guides you’ll get (and more) when you enroll in my course:
* How to Live a Stress-Free Life
* 1-Page Guide to The Three Principles
* 1-Page Guide to the BEST of SMNash.com