– Inspiring Quotes on Understanding, Life and You
Want to live an inspirational life? Find out ‘how’, via these 42 carefully chosen inspirational life quotes and 7 inspirational quotes images – all themed around the Inside-Out Understanding of the human experience (suffering, innate happiness and everything else in between!).
Of course, some of these inspirational life quotes reflect the Inside-Out Understanding (aka The 3 Principles behind life) better than others. But I’ll leave you to notice that for yourself regarding these inspiring quotes…
Inspirational Life Quotes About Love
1. “I celebrate and sing myself.”
– Walt Whitman
2. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.”
3. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
4. “To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.”
– Francois Mauriac
5. “Your gentleness shall force More than your force move us to gentleness.”
– William Shakespeare.
6. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.”
– Denis Waitley
7. “Seeking love keeps you from the awareness that you already have it – that you are it.”
– Byron Katie
Inspirational Quotes About Fear
8. “Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them.”
9. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.”
– T. Harv Eker
10. “When we dehumanise and demonise our opponents, we abandon the possibility of peacefully resolving our differences, and seek to justify violence against them.”
– Nelson Mandela
11. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
– Anaïs Nin
Inspirational Quotes About Relationships
12. “I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me.”
– Steve Mariboli
13. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
14. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”
– Robert Muller
15. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
– Donald Miller
Inspirational Life Quotes About Anxiety & Suffering
16. “The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having a problem is a problem.”
– Theodore Rubin
17. “You are your own worst enemy. If you can stop expecting impossible imperfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.”
– Lisa Kleypas
18. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?'”
– Sydney Harris
19. “We turn pain into suffering by adding all kinds of beliefs and judgements to it.”
– Brenda Shoshanna
20. “Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose – and commit myself to – what is best for me.”
– Paulo Coelho
21. “The art of pleasing consists in being pleased.”
– William Hazlitt
22. “Slander cannot destroy an honest man – when the flood recedes the rock is there.”
– Chinese Proverb
Like a Daily Reminder of this Inside-Out Understanding?
Join the Daily Reset! E-zine – your daily weekday reminder, by email!
Inspirational Quotes About Being Yourself
23. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh.
24. “Be who you want to be by realizing you’re not who you think.”
– Melinda Csikos.
25. “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”
– Chinese Proverb.
Inspirational Life Quotes About Surrender
26. “Trust yourself, then you will know how to live.”
27. “Of course there is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life, and what it brings.”
– Arthur Rubinstein
28. “If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
– Sydney Banks.
29. “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
– Maya Angelou
Inspirational Life Quotes About Wisdom/Guidance
30. “There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”
31. “If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.”
– Joseph Campbell
32. “You can’t teach anybody anything, only make them realise the answers are already inside them.”
– Galileo Galilei
33. Never does Nature say one thing and Wisdom another.
34. “Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk”
– Doug Larson
35. “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.”
– Anthony Robbins
36. “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
Quotes About Happiness
37. “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.”
– Dennis Waitley
38. “Only those who seek within get to discover their true unconditional happiness.”
– Edmond Mbiaka
39. “We create our own unhappiness. The purpose of suffering is to help us understand we are the ones who cause it.”
– Willie Nelson
Funny/Cute Inspirational Life Quotes?
Finally, after all those inspirational life quotes about happiness, and stuff, some funny cuteness when it comes to inspiring quotes…
40. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– Christopher Robin
41. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.”
– Elbert Hubbard
42. “A smile confuses an approaching frown.”
Inspirational Life Quotes – What Next?
Inspirational Life Quotes – What Next, Then?
What next, then, when it comes to inspirational life quotes and the inspirational life?
- Interested in reading more daily inspirational quotes? Well you can buy my Daily Quotes Book (Empowering)
- Or you can buy my Conscious Living Quotes book.
- Interested in a few more quotes as carefully chosen by me: One Minute Wonder
Thanks for reading (and watching),
PS Some BONUS Quotes on Suffering?
[ These quotes (and others) inspired my free course on Teachable called, “Do you really want to Stop The Suffering?” Just sayin’ 😉 ]
“To realize it’s your own creation… your own misery is your own creation. That’s pretty humbling. It changes everything to see that. How seriously can you take yourself in light of the fact that you’re making it up.”
– Jack Pransky
“I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.”
– Gerry Spence
“I don’t suffer from what I think. I suffer from what I believe.”
– Fred Davis
“When our thoughts look real, we live in a world of suffering.”
– Michael Neill
“All we are is peace, love, and wisdom, and the power to create the illusion that we are not.”
– Jack Pransky