Free Coaching – “No Strings Attached”
Yes, I’ve decided to offer 3 FREE 1-hour transformative coaching conversations per week.
From now until the end of 2021 (at least).
With absolutely “no strings attached”.
- Meaning no desire on my part to convert you into a paying client
- No requirement on you other than to show up, share yourself, and see what comes from doing that
- No agenda other than curiosity, then; a desire to listen and to understand.
A transformative coaching conversation that will be inspired by the Inside-Out Understanding shared on SMNash.com; with time available on weekdays, Saturdays, mornings, afternoons and evenings (UK time).
“Powerful, nonjudgemental, and accepting…
“I experienced your presence [Steve] to be very powerful, nonjudgmental and accepting and it was very easy to speak with you.”
– Karolina G. [Transformative Coach, Cyprus]
What We Could Talk About…
- ANXIETY & PEACE OF MIND – How to stop worrying so much? How to be kinder to yourself, more self-loving? How to be less prejudiced, and less fearful? How to enjoy being yourself more?
- BETTER RELATIONSHIPS – How to create a great relationship? How to end a failing relationship? How to stop getting involved with the “wrong” men/women/people? How to be less judgemental of others, and more accepting of differences?
- CONSCIOUS LIVING – What is conscious living? How to live life without a constant “agenda”? How to live the fullest life, and not be shut down by fear/distractions/overwhelm? How to be the change you want to see in the world? (Note: I attempt to answer that particular question, here: https://SteveMNash.com.)
Or, we could talk about effortless success, unconditional happiness, living ‘at one’ with the rest of this “crazy” world?…
We can talk about whatever it is you want to talk about!
A coaching conversation inspired by the Inside-Out Understanding
The Inside-Out Understanding is a wonderful starting point for a coaching conversation; a pointer to the inside-out nature of all human experience.
An understanding that can lift you out of the fray of everyday life, of everyday thinking; that can create a space for insights, for wisdom and transformation.
An understanding that can help you see for yourself that the answers lie within.
A Gift That Keeps On Giving... (Testimonial)
Steve, what can I say about my session with you? I loved it, it felt like magic! But that's probably not nearly enough words to attempt to give someone a sense of what happened so here are some more...
I had so many lightbulb moments during my session with Steve. I felt deeply seen and heard, as though I was in true communion with a kindred spirit. It was intense and profound and yet also light and joyful. But perhaps the 'best bit' happened afterwards (and honestly I'd say is still very much happening). I keep seeing examples of what we talked about pop up in my day-to-day life and when they do my insights deepen. I see that what we spoke about during our conversation is somehow becoming even more true as I move forwards from a lighter place of increased understanding.
And just in case this all sounds very 'airy-fairy', I want to be clear that all of this internal 'stuff' is resulting in honest-to-goodness, real-life actions in the honest-to-goodness real world. I'm taking some bigger super practical steps on a long-held project that is very dear to my heart. Something that is going to lead to real-life changes for a lot of people.
In short, I loved my session with Steve, it was super powerful and a gift that keeps on giving. So If you're on the fence, please get off it. Do yourself (and this world that needs more of YOU in it) a favour, get booked in and experience Steve's incredible gift for yourself.
– Elisha, Women's Empowerment Coach (Dec, 2020)
More Free 1-Hour Coaching Conversation Testimonials
All of these free coaching conversation testimonials were gladly given after a first, free 1-hour transformative coaching conversation with me.
[A self-employed web/graphic designer unsure of what her next step should be. We met in person.]
What a Wonderful Session.
Steve’s approach to coaching is unique, intelligent and deeply perceptive. Rather than the formal session I was expecting, he spoke to me as both an old friend and an exciting new connection at the same time. I never felt that Steve thought he had all the answers, rather, throughout our session he subtly used his intuition to question and guide me out of the fog that was clouding my mind, and out into the sunny place I felt I’d lost. I found Steve to be genuine and generous throughout the session – I felt that he ‘knew’ me astoundingly quickly, and was able to remind me of who I was, and encourage me to find myself again.
As I walked away, I found that my mind felt clear and calm, with a renewed sense of optimism… – Beth (UK, 2014)
[A seemingly impossible family situation (Indian extended family) ‘solved’ in one coaching conversation.]
I had a life changing breakthrough in just one session working with Steve.” – Ritesh (India, 2017)
[A British woman who thought she had lost her mojo forever.]
“minimal anxiety since our [first conversation], slept properly last night for the first time in yonks, thinking has slowed down and a general more peaceful self. Bloody hell… Nice work Steve!!!” – Lizzie W. (UK, 2017)
Your FREE Conversation – What’s In It For Me?
Hello. My name is Steve M Nash, and I’ve been a certified transformative coach since 2014 (attending Michael Neil’s Supercoach Academy that year).
So what do I get from offering you a free transformative coaching conversation, then?
Hmm, good question.
Well… I like to be of service to others. It feels good – serving others as a transformative coach – and I think I’m pretty good at it.
So whilst I’m happy to get paid for my transformative coaching work – and anyone who wants to pay to be coached by me can do that (for details of my paid coaching, click/tap here!) – I really like the idea of being able to offer a free 1-2-1 coaching conversation with absolutely no agenda other than to serve as best I can.
FREE Coaching – What’s In It For You?
What will YOU get from having a free transformative coaching conversation with me?
Well, I can’t say for certain. I usually find that when clients speak to me, vulnerably and openly – when they speak of their fears or their shame; when they ask their big questions in life; when they speak their hopes and their dreams out loud to me – something magical, something transformative usually happens.
- A transformation because of a deep connection?
- A transformation because of the insights that occur?
- Or is this a transformation because you feel deeply listened to?
Why not have a free transformative coaching conversation with me, and find out for yourself!
Free Coaching Conversation: No Strings Attached
Okay, so you’d like to have a free, transformative coaching conversation with me? To take one of the THREE free coaching conversations on offer each week? All on the understanding that there is zero requirement for you to pay me for any further coaching?
Great! All you have to do, then, is fill in the form below, and you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email with details of how to arrange an appointment with me…
Your details will NOT be added to a mailing list. We just use the submitted information to respond to your enquiry. See our terms and privacy here
NOTES and CONDITIONS:
- This free coaching conversation offer is only open to those people who have yet to have a free transformative coaching conversation with me. If you’ve already had a free coaching conversation with me, then please share this offer with someone else. And you can pay for coaching with me, here! Thank you.
- Please make sure you’re familiar with my work – SMNash.com/free/ is a great place to start
- Free coaching conversations will take place online, preferably via Zoom – and calls will NOT be recorded.
- Please be punctual I take these conversations seriously, I hope you will too.
- Cancellations: You can cancel our conversation up to 48 hours beforehand. If you cancel after this time, or you simply fail to show up at the arranged time without informing me at all (it happens!), then this free coaching offer will no longer be available to you. (Hey, someone else could’ve had your coaching appointment after all!)