Up to Fifty-Two FREE 1-2-1 Transformative Coaching Conversations in One Year or Less…
I’m looking to coach up to 52 individuals for free, in a transformative 1-2-1 hour online, between now and the 18th July, 2021.
I want to determine, once and for all, whether this is the best way for me to serve others? And if it is, I want to find out what type of coaching conversations am I most effective at?
And that’s where you come in.
You and I would have a transformative coaching conversation, about whatever it is that feels important for you to talk about, and then you would give me feedback*. That’s it. Nothing else would be required of you*. I wouldn’t try to recruit you into my coaching program. (I don’t have a coaching program.) I wouldn’t try to sell you anything.
“Powerful, nonjudgemental, and accepting…
“I experienced your presence [Steve] to be very powerful, nonjudgmental and accepting and it was very easy to speak with you.”
– Karolina G. [Transformative Coach, Cyprus]
What Might We Talk About…
Some example problems
- ANXIETY, PEACE OF MIND – How can I stop worrying so much? Why can’t I be kinder to myself, more self-loving? How can I be less judgemental of others, more accepting of differences? How can I be less prejudiced, and less fearful? How can I enjoy myself more?
- BETTER RELATIONSHIPS – How to make my relationship work? How to end my failing relationship? Why do I keep meeting the wrong men/women? How to do intimacy? How can I make peace (and get on) with ‘others’?
- CONSCIOUS LIVING – How can I create a great relationship? How can I live my life without the constant “agenda”? How can I live my fullest life, and not be shut down by fear/distractions/overwhelm)? How can I be the change I want to see in the world?
Some example fears
- BIG FEARS – Coronavirus and The World economy downturn; Brexit happening soon (Brexit not happening soon enough); How to get more people to understand (#BlackLivesMatter, Animal lives matter (Veganism), Climate change matters, Cause X matters,…)?
- PERSONAL FEARS – Not being good enough; Worrying about what other people think (about you); Weight and body image issues; Addiction issues; Getting older issues
- SPIRITUAL FEARS – Not “getting it” (not being enlightened/awakened, yet); Not having a deep enough understanding; Not being able to do “acceptance” or “surrender” or “letting go”
Some example Conversations
- ‘BIG’ QUESTIONS – What is the meaning of life? When will I find my true love? Why am I still single? What shall I DO with my life?
- ‘LITTLE’ QUESTIONS – What’s the best decision for me to make right now? E.g. What job offer should I take?
- ‘RANDOM’ QUESTIONS – How can I help people see the best in themselves? (Your random questions goes here?)
Or, we could talk about effortless success, unconditional happiness, living ‘at one’ with the rest of the world?… We can talk about whatever it is you want to talk about!
Also, just to be clear here, it’s not that I have the answers to all these problems/issues. I just happen to know where ALL problems come from, is all; that all problems come with their own solutions. Meaning that the chances are that if you have a problem then you also have a solution (you’re just not listening to it, yet).
I can help you listen to the answer that lies within.
(*) Okay, This is FREE – But I Would Like You To Do Something For Me (Please)
Okay, your 1-2-1 transformative coaching conversation with me is completely free. No up-sell afterwards to a group coaching program costing thousands of pounds. No encouragement to delve deeper in a weekend coaching intensive. No nothing, except…
I would like you to do TWO THINGS for me both BEFORE and AFTER the transformative coaching conversation, please.
A. BEFORE FREE COACHING CONVERSATION…
Okay, I’d like you to a) check out one or all of the following free resources, so you can get a feel of me and how I see the world and its problems (and how I might see you):
- Read FREE E-book: 1-Page Guide to SELF-ESTEEM
- Read FREE Blog Posts: You Are Your Own Worst Enemy, The Art of Gentleness, Welcome Your Suffering
- Watch FREE 10-Minute YouTube Video: About Transforming from Caterpillar to Butterfly (Trina Paulus Quote)
It feels extraordinary to have found you via the web and then be offered all these riches… and for free – Emily, UK (Feb 2020)
B. AFTER FREE COACHING CONVERSATION…
Ah, this is a much simpler requirement – b) please do one or both of the following, for me:
- Give me feedback on the coaching conversation we shared together. Either positive feedback or constructive criticism (or both!). And I will use your feedback to help me understand whether (and how) I ought to continue being a transformative coach. I’ll also use it, by way of testimonial, to encourage others to enjoy this free coaching opportunity.
- And/or recommend this free coaching offer to someone else (with reasons why)
Free 1-Hour Coaching Conversation Testimonials
All of these free coaching conversation testimonials were gladly given to me after a first, free 1-hour transformative coaching conversation with me. The type of free coaching conversation on offer to you, right now…
[A seemingly impossible family situation (Indian extended family) ‘solved’ in one coaching conversation.]
I had a life changing breakthrough in just one session working with Steve.” – Ritesh (India)
[A British woman who thought she had lost her mojo forever.]
“minimal anxiety since our [first conversation], slept properly last night for the first time in yonks, thinking has slowed down and a general more peaceful self. Bloody hell… Nice work Steve!!!” – Lizzie W. (UK)
[A self-employed web/graphic designer unsure of what her next step should be.]
I was expecting someone who would tell me they could solve all my problems… [Instead,] our session felt more like a conversation with a friend than anything more formal, although I was aware that [Steve was] subtly guiding it. – Beth, UK
(You can read these, and other coaching testimonials, in more detail here!)
Is My Coaching For You? (Or, What’s In It For You?)
My free coaching conversation is for you if you have something you’d like to talk about – it’s as simple as that.
What will you get from speaking with me? Well, I’ve found that when you speak to someone, intimately and openly – when you speak of your fears or your shame, when you ask your questions, when you speak your hopes and your dreams out loud to another – something magical, something transformative always happens. Whether that someone is your priest/pastor or local elder or counsellor/therapist; whether it’s someone wise that you know, a complete stranger, or your best (and least judgemental) friend; or whether that someone is me.
That’s what’s on offer here.
Perhaps, these transformation quotes (my personal favourites) say it best…
“If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
— Sydney Banks
“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
— Maya Angelou
“You can’t teach anybody anything, only make them realize the answers are already inside them.”
– Galileo Galilei
What’s in it for you, then? Have a free transformative coaching conversation with me, and find out!
Who Am I, and Why This FREE Coaching Offer?
Okay, my name is Steve M Nash, and I’m a Certified Transformative Coach. I graduated from Michael Neill’s 9-month international coaching program, Supercoach Academy, in September 2014. ( And I created this SMNash.com website, dedicated to the Inside-Out Understanding that Michael Neill now shares, a year or so earlier.)
However, despite this world-class transformative coach training, I was never convinced transformative coaching was the best way for me to serve others.
- Despite the great coaching testimonials I accrued between 2013 and 2018.
- Despite my being a natural guide, mentor, adviser and all-round “wise person” to friends and colleagues for 30+ years.
- Despite the fact that this once socially awkward and painfully shy and (still) a bit of an enigmatic oddball has seemingly dedicated his life to understanding (self, others, the world), and to sharing that understanding.
Despite all that, something about being a “Three Principles Coach” didn’t feel “quite right”.
So at the end of 2018, I decided to take a break from being a self-employed transformative coach. To see what else life (and work!) had in store for me. (Working an entry-level job as a Customer Service Advisor after nearly 20 years as a self-employed writer, website creator, blogger, vlogger and transformative coach is NOT an easy adjustment, I can tell you!)
Then, on the 19th July 2020 – half-way around a sore-legged run – the idea just popped into my head: why not offer offer up to 52 free coaching conversations in the next 52 weeks? To give my coaching career a bit of a reboot, and determine whether transformative coaching is the best way for me to serve people like you…
Let Me Coach You For Free, Then: No Strings Attached?
Would you like to have a free, transformative coaching conversation between now and July 2021? With no offer (or requirement) for you to pay me for further coaching. All that I ask of you is this:
- Check out one of my free (hopefully helpful) resources
- Show up, and get coached by me
- Give me some feedback.
If that sounds more than fair to you, and you’re happy to be have a transformative coaching conversation on either a Monday or a Sunday between 9am and 5pm (UK time), then…
Free coaching conversations available: FIFTY ONE.
[Last updated: 28th July.]
NOTES / CONDITIONS / NOT-SO-SMALL-PRINT:
- This offer is only open to those people who have yet to have a free transformative coaching conversation with me. If we’ve already spoken, had a first free transformative coaching conversation together at any time since 2013, then please share this offer with someone else. Thank you.
- If you make an arrangement for us to talk together, then please do not cancel that arrangement. I’m only committing to 1 coaching conversation per day (Sunday, or Monday), and if you cancel then that would mean someone else I could’ve spoken with missing out. Thank you.
- Please be punctual, and show up at the arranged time. I take these conversations seriously, I’d like you to also. Hey, this is your life we’re talking about, after all! 😉
- Free coaching conversations will take place online, via Zoom or Skype.
- Our free coaching conversation will NOT be recorded.