Exploring The Possibilities of YOU!…
What would you do, and who would you be, if you knew you couldn’t fail?
A provocative question, perhaps. Invoking all manner of possibilities. But I ask it of you now, as you consider whether transformative coaching (with me) is for you:
- What difference would it make if you really were comfortable being you?
- What would it be like if you could easily connect with and inspire others?
- What would you do if you knew it didn’t matter what you do?
- What would it be like to be free of the past, and the expectations of the future?
Or maybe those questions don’t make any sense to you, at all right now. Maybe you have simpler requirements of life, and of yourself:
- More EASE with your anxieties, frustrations and feelings of overwhelm.
(More ease with your dis-ease.)
- More EASE with what you create in the world, at work or at play.
(More trust in life.)
- More EASE in your relationships with others.
(More love, less fear.)
With NONE of this requiring you to ‘do’ or ‘be fixed’ or ‘to change’.
Just a deepening of your understanding of The 3 Principles (of yourself), and a direct experience of What It Means To Be YOU – all via transformative coaching conversations with me.
“How soon will you realize that the only thing you don’t have is the direct experience that there’s nothing you need that you don’t have?”
– Ken Keyes Jr.
On offer here, then, is simply the art of stress-free living deeply understood (by YOU). A package of Three Principles coaching conversations designed with you in mind to do all this and more…
Who is This For?
This is for you if this is for you. Silly answer, I know. But my coaching clients really do choose me, rather than I choose them. Seems there’s something about me that they like, that inspires them, that they’re drawn to. (Nice.)
Of course it helps if:
- You are curious, open-minded, and have ‘something’ you want to talk about
So let’s talk, instead, about who this is not for…
Who 3 Principles Coaching (with Me) is NOT For!
Not everyone is willing, it seems, to ‘let be’. Some want to ‘fix’, to ‘control’, and to ‘know’ – they are unable to welcome uncertainty (or so they think). So 3 Principles Coaching (Transformative Coaching) with me will not really work with:
- Those unable to let curiosity be their guide
- Those unable to set aside their intellect, for a while
- Those unwilling to ‘pay the price’ (both financially and emotionally) – transformative coaching requires a commitment to the truth (of who you are)
This is a journey of taking full responsibility, for letting go of the excuses, of visions of the past/future because – would you believe it! – that’s where ‘EASE’ and ‘SIMPLICITY’ is actually hiding, behind the excuses and the stories!
Transformative Coaching: Who Am I To Help You?
Angry, confused, frustrated, ‘troubled’ and generally uncomfortable in my own skin. Yep, that was me before I came across the three principles understanding, via Michael Neill in October 2012.
And I graduated from Michael’s 9-month coach training, Supercoach Academy, in 2014, to become a certified transformative coach.
And, simply put: now I feel unstoppable. (More often than not.) I’m so much more at ease with myself, and life, and more able to connect with ALL other human beings.
But don’t just take my word for it…
Exploring The Possibilities Starts Here
It all starts here. The answers to the questions I asked you up above. The answers to your own questions. The possibilities of you! It all starts here, in an introductory coaching conversation…
Your email address is safe. And you will not be added to any mailing lists! I will simply send you an email to arrange a time to talk about coaching with me!