Beginning to Work With Me 1-2-1
Right now, there are THREE ways you can work with me 1-2-1:
- Have a FREE 60 minute 1-2-1 coaching conversation
– No requirement for any further coaching conversations with me
– I just ask that you give me a testimonial if the conversation’s helpful
- Buy one of my 1-2-1 coaching packages
– Please have a free conversation with me first, to make sure we’re a fit
- Invest in one of my coaching programs
Other Ways You Can Work With Me…
You don’t have to work with me 1-2-1 directly, to get the benefits of my work.
- You can watch my videos, and
- Join my newsletter (Daily Delight), and/or
- Practice the Principles (Daily Reset)
- Read my blog posts
- You can even pay for my 7-Week Online Teachable course on Happiness.
It’s all explained here…
(A) You don’t have to pay me to take advantage of my work.
“Thank you for another video that makes me smile. Your vulnerable humanness and desire to be honest with yourself (and us) is refreshing.”
– Pensa (Nov 2013)
Fact is, a lot of what I share with a client one-to-one can be accessed by you indirectly, without you paying me, via the following 5 FREE resources:
- VIDEOS: Thoughts About Feelings – more videos about being human
- VIDEOS: One Minute Wonder – opportunities to listen and learn
- RESET: Short, daily Inside-Out ‘education’
- E-ZINE: Daily Delight – daily inspirational quotes
- E-BOOK: 11 Hidden Gems on SMNash.com (1-Page PDF Guide)
“I just came across your website, somehow and I just wanted you to know that I really like the honesty and playfulness of it. I have also done some 3P work and am in the process of transitioning life from old me to new me… Anyhow, just wanted to say good work and keep the faith!”
– Mark (Aug, 2014)
(B) You don’t have to talk with me to interact with my work.
“Thank you once more for the amazing ebook you offered today along with all the fantastic resources.”
– JH (Nov, 2017)
Similarly, a lot of what I share with a client one-to-one can be accessed by you indirectly, without you talking with me:
- TEACHABLE COURSE: Rememebering the ‘Happiness Within’ – my self-study Teachable course on “innate health” and remembering Who You Truly Are
- BOOK: Conscious Living Quotes – my book of daily inspirational quotes could help point you in the right direction by itself
“That’s what I really like about your [blog]—you are so human, so present and come from your authentic self. I really love that about you and how you offer that so freely to our world.”
– Penelope (Nov, 2014)
“So lovely to always receive your quotes and emails 😉 …As in one of your previous emails, unhappiness brings me to that inner search, as well as the desire to be more happy, as well as exhaustion from being the ‘happy’ the society or family members or my husband places on me-wow, thats a mouth full!! haha 😀 ”
– JHN (Sep, 2016)
Work With Me Another Way?
Do you have another way you’d like to work with me? Do you have a question I haven’t answered? Or, do you just want to reach out to me about something else?
In any and all cases please contact me here!
Thanks for reading – Steve.
Two More Coaching Testimonials...
- Another FREE Coaching Conversation Testimonial
What a wonderful session. Steve's approach to coaching is unique, intelligent and deeply perceptive...
I found Steve to be genuine and generous throughout the session - I felt that he 'knew' me astoundingly quickly, and was able to remind me of who I was, and encourage me to find myself again.
[Moments after our conversation], I found that my mind felt clear and calm, with a renewed sense of optimism.
– Beth, Web Designer (UK)
- A Coaching PACKAGE Testimonial
Before my sessions with Steve I had very little patience with myself. I usually push myself too hard, and had forgotten to allow myself to rest, be understanding, and to enjoy and appreciate life...
Then Steve helped me stop and not only acknowledge myself, but also the world I live in - it helped me to appreciate all of my days, the good ones and the bad ones too.
Talking to Steve, in our conversations, is for me a moment to stop, calm myself and get on track again...
His understanding, his kinds words and his way of seeing things has been very helpful to me.
Thank you Steve for being the person you are, and for helping others with your work.
– AP, Business Coach (Spain)