Who Am I?
#3 of #3 All the items in my ‘personality traits’ list that remain
Oh my good golly, did I NOT particularly enjoy this series of 3 videos I recorded today (Friday, Sept. 7th, 2018)!
- I changed my video recording routine, for some reason (that felt like a good idea at the time), and recorded THREE videos one after another.
- And, throughout, I felt agitated and ill at ease with pretty much all of what I recorded. How fascinating, eh! (Well, for me it was fascinating, for you – I have no idea of your experience of ‘agitated me’.)
Maybe I’ll return to record more “Who Am I?” videos, one at a time, but for now I will leave you with this offering, which I have not-so-imaginatively called, What Remains (i.e. I simply read out the rest of my personality traits I’ve yet to record a video on).
A better title – much better, for many reasons – would be, What (I Think and Believe In) Remains (apologies for the poor sound quality, I forgot to put the microphone in front of me for the second and third videos I recorded)…
Who Am I – A Postscript
Some afterthoughts of this video, and others I’ve recorded:
- It IS funny what you get to think about yourself (don’t you think?)
- Equally, it IS funny what others get to think about you, too
- But is any of it true – what I think about myself, or what others think about me?
- Or is the ONLY thing I can know to be true is that I THINK (and often believe in the thoughts I think) – and YOU THINK (and believe in your thinking) TOO?
Finally, this: none of us are who we think we are.
WHO AM I?...
Introducing a series of videos that explore my so-called 'personality' by way of looking at qualities, behaviours and traits that I seem to identify with.
Why? To get curious. To get curious about who I am - by looking at who I am not. That's why. It's all explained here... Who Am I?
(Hey, maybe you have one of these made up 'personality' things, too!)