– Where is the Client “Coming From” or “Going To”?
Firstly, and to those that may never have heard of the expression ‘client intake form’, what the heck, exactly, is a client intake form – what’s it for? Well, let me answer that directly below, and then give you an example as it relates to 3 Principles Coaching.
What IS the Purpose of a Client Intake Form?
Hmm, well, I think it’s to see just how crazy, dysfunctional and ‘broken’ someone is, and how much they are, indeed, in dire need of my transformative coaching services. (Rubs hands with glee!)
Hah, joking aside – and I’m only joking here, to put you at your ease, okay? – that really is a great question, and one I’m going to try to answer (fully) in my so-called ‘3 principles client intake form’.
Simply put then, the 3 principles client intake form is to help me establish the following:
- How much, if at all, does the person know about the true nature of the human experience?
- Specifically, do they know that they are fully the creator of their life experience – ALL of it?
And, if they don’t, what situations/life events have occurred for them so far that I could use to remind them of these 2 question?
So, I guess, the client intake form (designed with a 3 principles transformative coaching session in mind) basically tells me what the client knows about themselves, what they might also fear, and how I might help them see a) how all-powerful and A-OKAY they are and b) that their fears are not real, they just appear to be.
(Oh, if you have no clue what I’m talking about when I say “The Three Principles” then please visit this link – https://www.smnash.com/3-principles/ – and read/watch what occurs to you do read/watch! Please do come back, though, eh!)
More succinctly, and as if I were talking to you:
- What do you believe/understand about the world?
How does the world look to you?
- And What matters to you?
3 Principles Client Intake Form DESIGN
So I’m going to walk you through, real-time so to speak, as I design the first draft of my own ‘three principles client intake form’.
It’s my intention to design it so that even if the client has no experience of the three principles (the inside out understanding of the human experience), I can ‘nudge’ them in that direction – I can help them remember it, see it for themselves.
We 3 principles practitioners can even talk about their wellness.
But this is NOT counselling, or therapy – though deep listening (and deep connections) will occur.
So, that all being said, and with obligatory drum rolls, I present to you…
Example Questions – My 3 Principles Client Intake Form
1. What’s the biggest issue for you in your life right now?
2. Why is this important to you?
3. Who is helping/hindering you right now with this?
4. Could you ever imagine not worrying about this, or any issue in your life? (Would you really want to not worry?) Pause, for a few moments, before answering.
5. Describe a time when you were really happy. Use all 5 senses if you can. Really feel the experience, the happiness of it. [HINT: principles of THOUGHT/CONSCIOUSNESS]
6. Write down 3 acts of creativity/inspiration you were personally responsible for. And, if you can remember, tell me where the creativity came from. [HINT: principle of MIND]
7. What is your best and worst personal quality, do you think? Why? And what good/bad qualities do you have a sneaking suspicion that you possess? [HINT: principle of CONSCIOUSNESS]
8. Tell me about a time, if it’s happened to you, where the same thing happened twice but you responded in a different way the second time. [HINT: principle of THOUGHT]
9. Now, a biggie question. How, in your humble opinion, do you think we could achieve a long-lasting world peace? (Or, if that’s too big. How could you achieve a long-lasting inner peace for yourself?)
10. Finally, what would you want to get out of our 3 principles coaching conversations? (What would be different for you? What would be the same? Why coaching with me?)
Fill in a Client Intake Form For Yourself?
Why not fill in a 3 principles client intake form, for real, so to speak.
It’s easy. All you have to do is…
Suffering, The 3 Principles Understanding, and You
Are you suffering and you can't seem to get past it? Despite all you know. Then I have something for you. An invitation for you to directly experience a release from your suffering – IF you're willing to take it...
It's called, Do You Really Want to Stop The Suffering?, and it's free.