The Wonderful Life Business… (Work With Me!)
On offer here, quite simply, is the art of stress free living – deeply understood. Yes, as a transformative coach (3 principles coach), I can help you:
- Remember and recognise your power
- See and feel where ALL your answers lie
- Deepen your understanding of all human experience (especially yours!)
This changes everything with success, happiness, emotional well-being… everything!
And there are several transformative coaching possibilities available…
Transformative Coaching & The 3 Principles Behind Life
Pause for a moment, be still, and listen – I want you to imagine, for yourself, this:
- Imagine that there’s nothing wrong with you, that all is well,
that there’s nothing for you to fix!
- Imagine that you can see that, and feel that, about yourself!
- Are you imagining?
Gently, I ask you: wouldn’t that be a wonderful life?
That is what’s on offer, here, via transformative coaching with me – a conversation about the Inside-Out understanding of the human experience – the three principles – and how it relates to the problems and issues you’re facing right now.
Quotes About The Three Principles Understanding…
“All we are is peace, love and wisdom, and the power to create the illusion that we are not.”
– Jack Pransky
“If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
– Sydney Banks
Transformative Coaching: Who Am I To Help You?
Hello, my name is Steve M Nash, and I’m a certified transformative coach. I used to be a (very) shy boy. I used to be the world’s biggest worrier, too. And, honestly – looking back – most of my life has been lived miserably, and discontentedly.
But now, via an ever deepening feeling/understanding of the 3 principles – I graduated as a transformative coach at Michael Neill’s Supercoach Academy in 2014 – my experience of life has irreversibly changed, for the better.
I feel unstoppable, more and more and more…
(But enough about me, let’s talk about you!…)
Who Is Transformative Coaching For?
Chances are you are capable, you are creative in some way, and you are committed.
And as this understanding has profoundly impacted me, there is no reason why transformative coaching – a conversation about the Inside-Out understanding – would not transform your life similarly. Especially if the following applies to you:
- You maybe looking for something ‘more’…
You might be a self-help junkie, a spiritual seeker, or someone who is ‘troubled’ by life and just wants to find an answer (that helps).
- Or maybe this is your life:
– You feel overwhelmed (in business, as a parent, or”in your head”, etc)
– You feel unsatisfied (un-stretched, un-fulfilled, unhappy…)
– Or you just want your life to be better
- Or maybe it’s just about love
– Maybe you want to love yourself more
– Maybe you want to be able to love another
– Maybe you simply want to fall in love with life…
Or there is some other dis-ease within you?
One thing is definitely true of you, though, and that is this: you already know what to do about all of these things (you do!). You know where the answers lie. You know you’re okay. You just keep forgetting.
And working with me, via transformative coaching, will simply act as a reminding.
How Does Transformative Coaching With Me Work, Then?…
You talk, I listen, you listen… There’s no judgement; it’s safe to share
It’s usually a Skype conversation, but coaching can be in person or by phone
The wisdom of the moment speaks; we hear insights, see & feel things afresh
(And the inside out nature of the human experience, aka the three principles, is always present. My grounding helps “the stories” lose their power over you.)
Ideal Qualties For A Transformative Coaching Client?
You will get the most from transformative coaching with me, though, if you are able to access these 3 traits from within you:
- If you can let curiosity be your guide, occasionally, if you can let your “I don’t know” be an answer
- If you can set aside your intellect, for a while, ignore the “I’ve heard it all before” thinking…
- If you are willing to “go there”, wherever “there” is
This is a journey for taking full responsibility, for letting go of the excuses because – would you believe it! – that’s where ‘your wonderful life’ is actually hiding, behind the excuses and stories!
Who Transformative Coaching is NOT For!
My coaching will not ‘hurt’ you. So if you’re a fan of ‘gung ho’ coaching then I am not your man. (I prefer using the gift of gentleness to guide the way.)
Also, transformative coaching is not for positive thinking junkies, fans of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP… or CBT, EFT or any other Three Letter Acronym…), or anyone dedicated to the latest must-know self-help techniques.
None of this is needed in the work that we would do together – none of this is needed to simply be who you already are…
Transformative Coaching Offers…
Are you ready, then, for the business of a wonderful life?
Well all that remains for me to do, now, is share my transformative coaching offers with you. With the wish that you and I could soon be engaged in a transformative coaching conversation – an opportunity to marvel at you, at life, and at the wonders that come from that cherished space of silence. Interested?…
Your email address is safe. And you will not be added to any mailing lists!
I will simply send you an email to arrange a time to talk about coaching with me!
What My Clients Say About Me…
- “Our work absolutely surpassed my expectations.”
– Christopher B., Switzerland
- “I would wholeheartedly recommend Steve as a Transformative Coach. His easy going manner and huge smile, immediately invite you to relax into a safe space, which by the way I never thought would be possible via Skype! Time and time again he gently guided me to look towards my own wisdom…”
– Helen B., UK
- “I had a life-changin breakthrough in just [my first] session.”
– R., India
- “Steve helped me to find inner peace again. For long period of time I was suffering from depressions triggered by my health condition and I wasn’t able to find the way out of my despair and hopelessness.”
– Michelle, Slovakia
- “I am less afraid to show up for my life… There is more ease in the “low” moments, more laughter and joy in the “high” times, and more peace in between.”
– Lik Fenix, Germany
Benefits of Transformative Coaching: A Reminder
Essentially, transformative coaching is about not taking your thinking so seriously, tuning in to your inner knowing, taking responsibility for your experiences and thus being more creative in ALL areas of life and love. And the symptoms of such transformation work can look like this, YOU:
- Slow your thinking down – get peace of mind
- Boost your self esteem – let go of the limiting labels
- Start being kinder to yourself – feel more okay being you
- Recognise your strength (intuition and inner knowing)
- Enjoy being you more – less struggle, less need to control
- Live a more wonderful, resilient life (ride the waves of life)
- Deepen your grounding (of the 3 principles behind life/you)
- Have better relationships (with yourself, others and romantically)
- Feel your power – be guided by fear less, and inner wisdom more
Still not sure? Well, let’s talk!
My Client Jennifer Says It Best…
The thing that stands out the most for me is you saying nothing has to be forced.
If something happens it happens, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t. I felt so relieved to hear that. All the pressure is taken off and I just have to be me and not worry about doing something or getting somewhere.
– Jennifer, Canada
Thank you for reading. All the way. To the end. Now please read the PS…
Certified Transformative Coach
PS Allow yourself to show up more to life, to better welcome whatever comes your way – be it love, work, healthy, relationships, even success! I invite you to see the inside out nature of the human experience, the inside out nature of you. I offer an invation to permit yourself to be you. Let’s get started, shall we!