And What Do You Know of The 3 Principles Understanding?
Seeing an “innocent misunderstanding”, for myself, transformed ME, forever. Finally, life made sense; I found ease; freedom! And all after (mostly) being a ‘troubled’ man – 3 years of psychotherapy, 15 years of Self-Help, and spirituality books galore.
And that direct ‘seeing’ can do the same for you, too, if you let it – whoever you are.
So who are you and why are you here? Not in terms of ‘life-purpose’, or any of that other goal-setting, positive-thinking, self-growth shtick. Just you, a human being, here: why? AND what do you know of the 3 Principles understanding? I’m curious. Maybe you are, too. Curious. Even if it’s simply about what YOU can do and ‘see’ here…
1. What Can You DO Here? (By The Numbers…)
This is my very human guide to the 3 Principles understanding.
And, at last time of counting, I found the following, helpful and supportive resources – created by me – for your human delight, and delectation:
- 65 blog posts (and 44 pages) about 3 Principles Understanding
– Topics include posts on success, or forgiveness or self-esteem. And pages discuss stuff like feeling anxious, or depressed or even fulfilled
- 125+ transformative, inspirational life quotes
– Example quote from Sydney Banks, no less: “If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
- 52+ videos on the 3 Principles (Inside-Out Understanding)
– An example random video (of 8) is included below [refresh for another]…
Would You Like a Daily Reminder? Get It, It's Free!
Get The Daily Reset! – your weekday reminder of the 3 Principles understanding.
2. So Are You Aware of this “Innocent Misunderstanding”?
Are you living in the feeling of your circumstances, or are you living in the feeling of your thinking in the moment? Yes, what type of human being ARE YOU?
1. The type that takes little or NO responsibility for your life (e.g. victim and/or bully).
2. The type that takes SOME responsibility, sometime (e.g. typical human being).
3. The type that is aware of the “innocent misunderstanding”, and so knows to take 100% responsibility for the life you experience – no matter how uncomfortable (e.g. the free spirit, the creative, the liberated soul – a.k.a. The Human Adult)
Chances are high that you’re a Type 2., but developing and deepening your awareness of the 3 Principles understanding WILL help you become more a Type 3. (I promise. It is the default human setting, after all.)
* Or maybe life’s been easy, but now it isn’t, or you can’t see the point.
The 3 Principles understanding shared here CAN, WILL help you, if you can be curious about it. Because it is simply a pointer to where the answers lie… WITHIN.
3. The Magic Number: How Can I Help & Support You?
Yes, let me ask you again, why are you here?
And what do you know of this “innocent misunderstanding”, the missing link that is the Principle of Thought?
You can contact me here – and let me know!
My name is Steve M Nash, and I want to thank you for visiting, for reading, and watching… Welcome!
You see, I’ve created several short, quick-to-read PDF guides about the Inside-Out Understanding (3 Principles), including:
- 4-Page Guide: What if Nothing is ‘Wrong’?
- 1-Page Guide to Self-Esteem
- 1-Page Guide to the BEST 3 Principles Resources
- 1-Page Guide to ‘Practicing the Principles’
And you can download them, for free, here (no email address required)