Interesting question, eh? I think so, anyway. And not from a ‘what’s your life-purpose’ perspective, or any of that other self-help, goal-setting schtick. Just you, a human being, here. Why? Yes, who are you, and why are you here? I’m curious.
Maybe you are too. Curious. Even if just about what you can do here…
1. What You Can DO Here – By The Numbers!
This is my, Steve M Nash’s, very human guide to the 3 Principles understanding.
And, at last time of counting, I found the following, helpful and supportive resources, for your human delight and delectation:
- 64 blog posts (and 44 pages) about the so-called 3 Principles Understanding
– Topics include posts on success, or forgiveness or self-esteem. And pages discuss stuff like feeling anxious, or depressed or even fulfilled
- 119+ transformative, inspirational life quotes
– Example quote from Sydney Banks, no less: “If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world.”
- 51+ videos on the 3 Principles (Inside-Out Understanding)
– An example random video (of 8) is included below…
Would You Like a Daily Reminder? Get It, It's Free!
Get The Daily Reset! – your weekday reminder of the 3 Principles understanding.
2. By The Numbers – Who ARE You, Then?
Or rather, what type of human being are YOU? There are 3 types, I find.
1. The type that takes NO responsibility for their life (e.g. the victim and/or bully).
2. The type that takes SOME responsibility, sometime (e.g. the typical human being).
3. And there are the types that know how life actually works, from the Inside-Out (e.g. the liberated souls). These (mostly) happy, at-ease, creative human being types know to take 100% responsibility for the life they experience – not what happens to them, necessarily, but what they think of what happens.
Chances are high that you’re a 2., but deepening your understanding of the 3 Principles WILL help you become more a 3. (I promise.)
- Even if you’re STRUGGLING… with anger, or feeling ‘lost’, or overwhelmed
- Or MAYBE LIFE’S BEEN EASY, but now it isn’t, or you can’t see the point.
The understanding shared here CAN, will help you, if you can be curious about it…
3. The Magic Number – How Can I Help & Support You?
Yes, let me ask you again, why are you here?
Thanks for visiting, thanks for reading, and… welcome.
You see, I’ve created several short, quick-to-read PDF guides about the Inside-Out Understanding (3 Principles), including:
- 4-Page Guide: What if Nothing is ‘Wrong’?
- 1-Page Guide to Self-Esteem
- 1-Page Guide to the BEST 3 Principles Resources
- 1-Page Guide to ‘Practicing the Principles’
And you can download them, for free, here (no email address required)